Original Roadkill Gems design! This handmade sterling silver pendant features a double stone combination of Obsidian + Moonstone, with a twisted-horizon bail. Keep your favorite essential oils and perfumes close to you with this rollerball necklace.
- Each Rollerball necklace undergoes 7 stages of polishing
- 2ml vial holds about 20 drops of essential oils
- Pendant is paired with a 22" solid sterling silver chain(optional sizes upon request)
Natural and unearthed, this stone derives from Brazil. A powerful protection stone, Black Onyx absorbs and transforms negative energy, and helps to prevent the drain of personal energy. Tune into the deep black void of nighttime, a restorative time when the world is quiet and calm, and focus on Onyx to free you of everyday fears. While the sun energizes us by day, a moonlit sky restores us by night.
C R Y S T A L P R O P E R T I E S
Chakra: Root, Solar Plexus and Third-Eye
Crystal System: Trigonal
Chemistry: Si0₂ Silicon dioxide with carbon and iron
Source: Italy, Mexico, USA, Russia, Brazil, South Africa
Energy Vibration: 6
Planet: Mars and Saturn
O I L B L E N D S
Leo Blend ♌️
40% Marjoram, 40% Cypress, 10% Neroli, and 10% Helichrysum
This blend supports the heart organ, energizes the muscles, benefits the cardiovascular system, and calm the nervous system. If you are a Leo Sun, Moon, or Ascendant, you may have natural leadership and networking abilities that this blend highlights.
- Marjoram - This oil encourages your Leo Sun, Moon, or Ascendant to relax and enjoy your life while experiencing your soul's journey
- Cypress - Release blockages to help clear the way for Leo's and create a feeling of security all year
- Neroli - Enhances emotional connection and physical action. Neroli fosters Leo's connection to the sun when their source energy feels depleted
- Helichrysum - Uplifts your subconscious to rise above barriers that are holding you back from expressing your soul's essence in this lifetime
D I S C L A I M E R
No two natural crystals are identical, it is common for crystal points to have imperfections, not limited to cracks or inclusions. Crystals take millions of years to form, between the earth shifting and earthquakes impurities are bound to happen.
Bottom line: Crystals aren't perfect and that's why we love them 💎