Original Roadkill Gems design! This handmade Sterling Silver pendant features Gold Rutilated, with twisted Classic bail. Keep your favorite essential oils and perfumes close to you.
- Each Rollerball necklace undergoes 7 stages of polishing
- 2ml vial holds about 20 drops of essential oils
- Pendant is paired with a 22" solid Sterling Silver chain(optional sizes upon request)
Natural and unearthed, this stone derives from Brazil. Golden Rutilated Quartz like all types of quartz crystal are strong amplifiers. This crystal can clear energy blockages of all the chakras and stimulates the alignment of the mind and body.
C R Y S T A L P R O P E R T I E S
Gold Rutilated Quartz
Chakra(s): Chakras, but its energy works particularly well within the Solar Plexus
Energy Vibration: 4
Zodiac: Gemini, Taurus and Leo
Element: Air and Fire
O I L B L E N D S
Taurus Blend ♉️(Gold Rutilated Quartz):
40% Jade Lemon, 40% Hinoki, 10% Lemon Myrtle, and 10% Spearmint
These four oils together instill a cleansing floral sweetness that resonates so purely with Taurus that they feel right at home when smelling and wearing this blend. This blend fosters the needed changes this fixed earth sign often struggles to make, by energetically moving and grounding simultaneously. Uplifting emotions with the jade lemon and lemon myrtle, while also promoting circulation and grounding with hinoki and spearmint, this blend makes it easier for the Taurus Sun, Moon, or Ascendant to let go and move past challenges that have held them back.
- Jade Lemon + Hinoki - Supports healthy detoxification by relieving congestion, excessive fluid accumulation, and mucus, which can easily build up from eating a rich or excessively sweet diet that Taurus is naturally drawn to
- Lemon Myrtle - The releasing properties of this oil help the colon to release what is no longer needed
- Spearmint - Curbs cravings as it boosts the metabolism to support a healthy weight and body image. Also stimulates cortisol and energy production to encourage both physical and mental activity, making it the perfect morning blend
Gemini Blend ♊️(Gold Rutilated Quartz):
30% Lemon, 30% Copaiba, 30% Patchouli, and 10% Peppermint
The balancing nature of this blend effectively supports the duality of the sign of Gemini. The grounding effects of Copaiba and Patchouli and uplifting qualities of Lemon and Peppermint support Gemini’s simultaneous need for stimulation and focus. Copaiba and peppermint are stimulating and cortisol boosting, while Patchouli and Lemon are relaxing and grounding.
- Lemon - Uplifting and releases stagnation both physically and emotionally
- Copaiba - Has stimulating and grounding properties and gives stable energy to fuel the need for stimulation and activity
- Patchouli - Calms the nervous and digestive system, supports the occasional nervous stomach. This oil creates an energetic barrier to negativity in the environment, supporting emotional security
- Peppermint - This oil is cooling, while it releases the build-up of heated thoughts that occur when Gemini feels stuck emotionally
Leo Blend ♌️(Gold Rutilated Quartz):
40% Marjoram, 40% Cypress, 10% Neroli, and 10% Helichrysum
This blend supports the heart organ, energize the muscles, benefit the cardiovascular system, and calm the nervous system. If you are a Leo Sun, Moon, or Ascendant, you may have natural leadership and networking abilities that this blend highlights.
- Marjoram - This oil encourages your Leo Sun, Moon, or Ascendant to relax and enjoy your life while experiencing your soul's journey
- Cypress - Release blockages to help clear the way for Leo's and create a feeling of security all year
- Neroli - Enhances emotional connection and physical action. Neroli fosters Leo's connection to the sun when their source energy feels depleted
- Helichrysum - Uplifts your subconscious to rise above barriers that are holding you back from expressing your soul's essence in this lifetime
Note: Don't forget to dilute your oils with a carrier oil
D I S C L A I M E R
No two natural crystals are identical, it is common for crystal points to have imperfections, not limited to cracks or inclusions. Crystals take millions of years to form, between the earth shifting and earthquakes impurities are bound to happen.
Bottom line: Crystals aren't perfect and that's why we love them 💎