Horizons require gentle handling, see Rollerball Care tab below.
Original Roadkill Gems design! This Sterling Silver handmade pendant features Moonstone, with a custom Horizon floating bail. Keep your favorite essential oils and perfumes close to you.
- Each Rollerball necklace undergoes 7 stages of polishing
- 2ml vial holds about 20 drops of essential oils
- Pendant is paired with a 22" solid Sterling Silver chain(optional sizes upon request)
Moonstone is a stone of new beginnings, strongly connected to the moon, feminine energies and to the intuition. Moonstone has a powerful calming effect on the emotional state. The energies of this crystal are balancing and very helpful to those adapting to the changing of structures in their life on all levels.
C R Y S T A L P R O P E R T I E S
Crystal System: Monoclinic
Energy Vibration: 4
O I L B L E N D S
Cancer Blend♋️ (Moonstone):
40% Tangerine, 40% Fennel, 10% Clove, and 10% Coriander
The nurturing combination of this blend supports both the physical and emotional needs to take in life to its fullest while feeling protected. All four oils in this blend encourage your body to adapt to your environment and immediate needs.
- Tangerine - Physically and emotionally uplifting to support a healthy metabolism and outlook in life
- Fennel - Praised for its ability to enhance fertility for both men and women by supporting a healthy reproductive system and balancing hormones. Together Tangerine and Fennel provide a solid foundation for people to handle their emotional needs
- Clove + Coriander - Together these oils stabilize sugar and carbohydrates processing to encourage constant solid energy and reduce sugar and carbohydrates cravings.
Note: Don't forget to dilute your oils with a carrier oil
R O L L E R B A L L C A R E ☆
Horizons require gentle handling. Never hold onto the bail when removing and inserting the vial. Instead hold onto the base of the rollerball. Applying too much pressure can weaken and in some cases break the bail.
D I S C L A I M E R
No two natural crystals are identical, it is common for crystal points to have imperfections, not limited to cracks or inclusions. Crystals take millions of years to form, between the earth shifting and earthquakes impurities are bound to happen.
Bottom line: Crystals aren't perfect and that's why we love them 💎