Geometrics require gentle handling, see Rollerball Care tab below.
Original Roadkill Gems design! This handmade/casted sterling silver pendant features Snow Quartz + Charoite, with a geometric bail. Keep your favorite essential oils and perfumes close to you.
- Double stone
- Each Rollerball necklace undergoes 7 stages of polishing
- 2ml vial holds about 20 drops of essential oils
- Pendant is paired with a 22" solid Sterling Silver chain(optional sizes upon request)
Natural and unearthed, this stone derives from Brazil. Known as a stone of transformation, Charoite cleanses the aura and chakras by transmuting negative energy into healing. This crystal helps to release deep fears, reduce stress and worry and supports the recognition of the power of living in the present moment.
C R Y S T A L P R O P E R T I E S
Chakra(s): Synthesizes heart and crown, higher crown
Crystal System: Monoclinic
Chemistry: (KNa) ₅ (CaBaSr) ₈Si₁₈O₄₆(OHF)nH₂O
Energy Vibration: 7
Zodiac: Virgo, Scorpio, Sagittarius
O I L B L E N D S
Virgo Blend ♍️ (Charoite):
30% Marjoram, 30% Copaiba, 20% Lavender, and 20% Lemon
Virgo Sign Blend uses essential oils that can adapt their therapeutic properties, reflecting Virgo's mutable nature
- Majoram - Supports muscle tone and strength. Also provides raw materials to help your Virgo Sun, Moon, or Ascendant get through full schedules and busy workdays
- Copaiba - Boots energy levels and concentration by supporting healthy cortisol output. This oil encourages your Virgo Sun, Moon, or Ascendant to complete projects and make adjustments as needed
- Lavender - Supports Virgo's adaptogenic nature and its ability to handle every situation the user is presented with
- Lemon - Cleanses those with aspects of life that do not serve your highest good
Scorpio Blend ♏️ (Charoite):
30% Ylang Ylang, 30% Cypress, 30% Black Spruce, and 10% Jasmine
The synergistic combination and floral aroma of ylang ylang and jasmine soften the intensity, sometimes the darkness that people under the sign of Scorpio can easily slip into. The black spruce and cypress provide depth of character that those with Scorpio crave.
- Ylang Ylang - This oil can calm or uplift, and sedate or energize, which can help the fixed nature of your Scorpio Sun, Moon, or Ascendant to adapt to the current environment
- Cypress - Promotes circulation and the release of congested, backed-up fluids. Cypress encourages your Scorpio Sun, Moon, or Ascendant to release the past, forgive, and move one to bigger and better things in life
- Black Spruce - Carries one of the highest vibrational frequencies in nature, thereby supporting Scorpio to reach their highest potential
Sagittarius Blend ♐️(Charoite):
30% Cedarwood, 30% Copaiba, 20% Geranium, and 20% Cardamom
With the job of protecting the heart and spirit, this blend releases inflammation, excessive heat, and stagnant fluids, along with keeping negative emotions and people away.
- Cedarwood - Cedarwood's ability to harmonize and self-regulate allows it to adapt to the different needs of the body, based on stress level, time of day, and environment irritants
- Copaiba - Supports clear thinking and focused direction your Sagittarius Sun, Moon, or Ascendant. In this Sagittarius Sign Blend, Copaiba enhances the moving properties of cedarwood, geranium, and cardamom while providing a solid foundation and a grounded feeling
- Geranium - This oil has historically been used to support the aspects of the menstrual cycle that relate to blood flow. Geranium cleanses the blood and helps to cleanse negative emotions and keep your Sagittarius Sun, Moon, or Ascendant feeling optimistic
- Cardamom - Releases environmental toxins, and stimulates a healthy immune system response. Cardamom and geranium protects the heart and keeps harmful influences from affecting the spirit
R O L L E R B A L L C A R E ☆
Geometrics require gentle handling. Never hold onto the bail when removing and inserting the vial. Instead hold onto the base of the rollerball. Applying too much pressure can weaken and in some cases break the bail.
D I S C L A I M E R
No two natural crystals are identical, it is common for crystal points to have imperfections, not limited to cracks or inclusions. Crystals take millions of years to form, between the earth shifting and earthquakes impurities are bound to happen.
Bottom line: Crystals aren't perfect and that's why we love them 💎