Geometrics require gentle handling, see Rollerball Care tab below.
Original Roadkill Gems design! This handmade/casted brass pendant features Amazonite with a geometric bail. Keep your favorite essential oils and perfumes close to you.
- Each Rollerball necklace undergoes 7 stages of polishing
- 2ml vial holds about 20 drops of essential oils
- Pendant is paired with a 22" solid Sterling Silver chain(optional sizes upon request)
Natural and unearthed, this stone derives from Brazil. Amazonite creates emotional balance and facilitates constructive expression of what has formerly been left unsaid. Filtering information passing through the brain, and combining intellect with intuition, Amazonite allows you to see both sides of an argument and reach your own conclusions, supporting self-determination. This stone calms the brain and nervous system and aids in maintaining optimum health.
C R Y S T A L P R O P E R T I E S
Chakra: Solar Plexus, Heart
Crystal System: Triclinic
Chemistry: KA[AlSi₃0₈] + copper
Source: USA, Russia, Canada, Brazil, India, Mozambique, Namibia, Austria
Energy Vibration: 5
Hardness: 6 - 6.5
Element: Earth, Water
O I L B L E N D S
Virgo Blend ♍️ (Amazonite):
30% Marjoram, 30% Copaiba, 20% Lavender, and 20% Lemon
Virgo Sign Blend uses essential oils that can adapt their therapeutic properties, reflecting Virgo's mutable nature
- Majoram - Supports muscle tone and strength. Also provides raw materials to help your Virgo Sun, Moon, or Ascendant get through full schedules and busy workdays
- Copaiba - Boots energy levels and concentration by supporting healthy cortisol output. This oil encourages your Virgo Sun, Moon, or Ascendant to complete projects and make adjustments as needed
- Lavender - Supports Virgo's adaptogenic nature and its ability to handle every situation the user is presented with
- Lemon - Cleanses those with aspects of life that do not serve your highest good
Note: Don't forget to dilute your oils with a carrier oil
R O L L E R B A L L C A R E ☆
Geometrics require gentle handling. Never hold onto the bail when removing and inserting the vial. Instead hold onto the base of the rollerball. Applying too much pressure can weaken and in some cases break the bail.
D I S C L A I M E R
No two natural crystals are identical, it is common for crystal points to have imperfections, not limited to cracks or inclusions. Crystals take millions of years to form, between the earth shifting and earthquakes impurities are bound to happen.
Bottom line: Crystals aren't perfect and that's why we love them 💎