Original Roadkill Gems design! This handmade sterling silver pendant features Falcon's Eye and Royston Turquoise, with a classic bail. Keep your favorite essential oils, perfume or even lip gloss close to you.
- Each Rollerball necklace undergoes 7 stages of polishing
- 2ml vial holds about 20 drops of essential oils
- Pendant is paired with a 22" solid Sterling Silver chain(optional sizes upon request)
A trade name for a greyish-green to greyish-blue Tiger's eye, Falcon's Eye assists with the quick tempered and those suffering from phobias. Carry this crystal with you to provide calmness and received stress.
Royston Turquoise comes from the Royston mining district located near Tonopah, Nevada and has been mined since the early 1900s. This turquoise has incredible colors ranging from deep sky blue to deep green. Often the colors run together in the same stone with the golden brown mottled or webbed matrix.
C R Y S T A L P R O P E R T I E S
Chakra(s): Third eye
Crystal System: Trigonal
Source: USA, Mexico, India, Brazil, Australia, South Africa
Energy Vibration: 4
Zodiac: Leo, Capricorn
Element: Fire and Earth
Chakra(s): Throat and Third Eye
Crystal System: Triclinic
Chemistry: CuAl₆(PO₄)₄(OH)₈ ₅(H₂O) Hydrous copper aluminum phosphate
Source: USA, Egypt, Mexico, China, Iran, Peru, Poland, Russia, France, Tibet, Afghanistan, Arabian Peninsula
Energy Vibration: 1
Hardness: 5 - 6
Zodiac: Scorpio, Sagittarius and Pisces
Planet: Jupiter, Venus, Neptune
O I L B L E N D S
Leo Blend ♌️(Tiger's Eye):
40% Marjoram, 40% Cypress, 10% Neroli, and 10% Helichrysum
This blend supports the heart organ, energize the muscles, benefit the cardiovascular system, and calm the nervous system. If you are a Leo Sun, Moon, or Ascendant, you may have natural leadership and networking abilities that this blend highlights.
- Marjoram - This oil encourages your Leo Sun, Moon, or Ascendant to relax and enjoy your life while experiencing your soul's journey
- Cypress - Release blockages to help clear the way for Leo's and create a feeling of security all year
- Neroli - Enhances emotional connection and physical action. Neroli fosters Leo's connection to the sun when their source energy feels depleted
- Helichrysum - Uplifts your subconscious to rise above barriers that are holding you back from expressing your soul's essence in this lifetime
Capricorn Blend ♑️(Tiger's Eye):
30% Cedarwood, 30% Balsam Fir, 30% Hinoki, and 10% Ledum
These four essential oils come from slow-growing, mature trees or plants and carry with them with the ability to survive. All four of these oils support the healthy aging of the skin, bones, and connective tissue. These oils also have cleansing and immune boosting properties that target the lymph system.
- Cedarwood - Supports healthy brain development for children and adolescents and preserve brain fustian in the elderly. Cedarwood can help your Capricorn Sun, Moon, or Ascendant adapt to different stressors while remaining cooperative and flexible
- Balsam Fir - Restores and transforms stress and nervous tensions in the form of cortisol into fuel for regeneration
- Hinoki - Calming and relaxing, this oil supports the lymph and circulatory system
- Ledum - Cleansing and stimulating, targeting the lymph nodes
30% Ylang Ylang, 30% Cypress, 30% Black Spruce, and 10% Jasmine
The synergistic combination and floral aroma of ylang ylang and jasmine soften the intensity, sometimes the darkness that people under the sign of Scorpio can easily slip into. The black spruce and cypress provide depth of character that those with Scorpio crave.
- Ylang Ylang - This oil can calm or uplift, and sedate or energize, which can help the fixed nature of your Scorpio Sun, Moon, or Ascendant to adapt to the current environment
- Cypress - Promotes circulation and the release of congested, backed-up fluids. Cypress encourages your Scorpio Sun, Moon, or Ascendant to release the past, forgive, and move one to bigger and better things in life
- Black Spruce - Carries one of the highest vibrational frequencies in nature, thereby supporting Scorpio to reach their highest potential
40% Fennel, 40% Orange, 10% Rosemary, and 10% Celery Seed
Together these oils support optimal liver health to both release stored toxins and prevent imbalances from arising when exposed to environmental, personal, and emotional toxins in the future.
- Fennel - Supports the digestive system
- Orange - Of all citrus oils, orange has the strongest harmonizing properties to help your sensitive Pisces Sun, Moon, or Ascendant adapt to every environment
- Rosemary - This oils works best in small amounts to provide Pisces with a layer of protection and encouragement to leave behind people and attitudes that are not in alignment with your highest good and connection to your source
- Celery Seed - Offers relaxing properties to help calm your Pisces Sun, Moon, or Ascendant sensitivities and promote restful sleep and peaceful dreams
30% Cedarwood, 30% Copaiba, 20% Geranium, and 20% Cardamom
With the job of protecting the heart and spirit, this blend releases inflammation, excessive heat, and stagnant fluids, along with keeping negative emotions and people away.
- Cedarwood - Cedarwood's ability to harmonize and self-regulate allows it to adapt to the different needs of the body, based on stress level, time of day, and environment irritants
- Copaiba - Supports clear thinking and focused direction your Sagittarius Sun, Moon, or Ascendant. In this Sagittarius Sign Blend, Copaiba enhances the moving properties of cedarwood, geranium, and cardamom while providing a solid foundation and a grounded feeling
- Geranium - This oil has historically been used to support the aspects of the menstrual cycle that relate to blood flow. Geranium cleanses the blood and helps to cleanse negative emotions and keep your Sagittarius Sun, Moon, or Ascendant feeling optimistic
- Cardamom - Releases environmental toxins, and stimulates a healthy immune system response. Cardamom and geranium protects the heart and keeps harmful influences from affecting the spirit
D I S C L A I M E R
No two natural crystals are identical, it is common for crystal points to have imperfections, not limited to cracks or inclusions. Crystals take millions of years to form, between the earth shifting and earthquakes impurities are bound to happen.
Bottom line: Crystals aren't perfect and that's why we love them 💎