Original Roadkill Gems design! This handmade Sterling Silver pendant features Black Tourmalinated Quartz, with Classic bail. Keep your favorite essential oils and perfumes close to you.
- Each Rollerball necklace undergoes 7 stages of polishing
- 2ml vial holds about 20 drops of essential oils
- Pendant is paired with a 22" solid Sterling Silver chain(optional sizes upon request)
Combined with needles of Black Tourmaline and Clear Quartz, this crystal is one of the most powerful conductors energy. Black Tourmaline’s cleansing and grounding influence keeps the Quartz Crystal clear of any negativity. Tourmalinated Quartz harmonizes the meridians and the subtle bodies restoring dynamic balance to all the chakras and creating a general sense of well-being.
C R Y S T A L P R O P E R T I E S
Black Tourmalinated Quartz:
Chakra(s): Root, Third Eye, Crown
Crystal System: Trigonal
Source: USA, Brazil
Energy Vibration: 4
O I L B L E N D S
Capricorn Blend ♑️(Black Tourmalinated Quartz):
30% Cedarwood, 30% Balsam Fir, 30% Hinoki, and 10% Ledum
These four essential oils come from slow-growing, mature trees or plants and carry with them with the ability to survive. All four of these oils support the healthy aging of the skin, bones, and connective tissue. These oils also have cleansing and immune boosting properties that target the lymph system.
- Cedarwood - Supports healthy brain development for children and adolescents and preserve brain fustian in the elderly. Cedarwood can help your Capricorn Sun, Moon, or Ascendant adapt to different stressors while remaining cooperative and flexible
- Balsam Fir - Restores and transforms stress and nervous tensions in the form of cortisol into fuel for regeneration
- Hinoki - Calming and relaxing, this oil supports the lymph and circulatory system
- Ledum - Cleansing and stimulating, targeting the lymph nodes
Note: Don't forget to dilute your oils with a carrier oil
D I S C L A I M E R
No two natural crystals are identical, it is common for crystal points to have imperfections, not limited to cracks or inclusions. Crystals take millions of years to form, between the earth shifting and earthquakes impurities are bound to happen.
Bottom line: Crystals aren't perfect and that's why we love them 💎