Original Roadkill Gems design! This Lucid brass handmade/casted pendant features Green Aventurine, with custom fringe tassels. Keep your favorite essential oils or perfumes close to you.
- Each Rollerball necklace undergoes 7 stages of polishing
- 2ml vial holds about 20 drops of essential oils
- Pendant is paired with a 22" 14k gold-plated Brass chain(optional sizes upon request)
Natural and unearthed, this stone derives from Brazil. Known as the “Stone of Opportunity,” Green Aventurine's winning energy makes it a great ally for boosting one’s chances in any situation. This crystal carries a strong connection to Earth, providing a better understanding and appreciation of nature and its soothing vibrations upon the mind and body.
C R Y S T A L P R O P E R T I E S
Chakra(s): Heart, spleen
Crystal System: Trigonal
Chemistry: SiO₂ Silicon dioxide
Energy Vibration: 3
Source: Italy, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Tibet, Nepal
O I L B L E N D S
Aries Blend ♈️
40% Lemon, 40% Lemon Myrtle, 10% Basil, and 10% Peppermint
The synergistic effects of the Aries Sign Blend promote clear direction and forward movement while harmonizing with others to support the independent and free spirited nature of those who are born with Aries Sun, Moon, or Ascendant. Diffusing this cleaning and detoxifying blend in the mornings is the perfect way to start your day or enhance your exercise routine.
- Lemon + Lemon Myrtle - This oil is emotionally uplifting and clarifying for the mind to give your Aries Sun, Moon, or Ascendant clear direction for the future
- Basil - Releases tension from the head, neck, and shoulders, common areas for your Aries Sun, Moon, or Ascendant. The unique properties of this oil allow it simulate the mind and relax the muscles simultaneously
- Peppermint - This oil is high phenols, which cleanse and activate the cellular receptor sites to allow nutrients and hormones enter the cells. Aries often craves cleansing on an emotional and physical level, and this blend triggers cleansing by starting with the individual cells
D I S C L A I M E R
No two natural crystals are identical, it is common for crystal points to have imperfections, not limited to cracks or inclusions. Crystals take millions of years to form, between the earth shifting and earthquakes impurities are bound to happen.
Bottom line: Crystals aren't perfect and that's why we love them 💎