NEW Original Roadkill Gems design! This handmade sterling silver pendant features Royston Turquoise and custom monstera leaves. Keep your favorite essential oils and perfumes close to you.
- Twisted rope on front stone
- Each Rollerball necklace undergoes 7 stages of polishing
- 2ml vial holds about 20 drops of essential oils
- Pendant is paired with a 22" Sterling Silver chain(optional sizes upon request)
Royston Turquoise comes from the Royston mining district located near Tonopah, Nevada and has been mined since the early 1900s. This turquoise has incredible colors ranging from deep sky blue to deep green. Often the colors run together in the same stone with the golden brown mottled or webbed matrix.
C R Y S T A L P R O P E R T I E S
Chakra(s): Throat and Third Eye
Crystal System: Triclinic
Chemistry: CuAl₆(PO₄)₄(OH)₈ ₅(H₂O) Hydrous copper aluminum phosphate
Source: USA, Egypt, Mexico, China, Iran, Peru, Poland, Russia, France, Tibet, Afghanistan, Arabian Peninsula
Energy Vibration: 1
Hardness: 5 - 6
Zodiac: Scorpio, Sagittarius and Pisces
Planet: Jupiter, Venus, Neptune
O I L B L E N D S
Pisces Blend ♓️(Turquoise):
40% Fennel, 40% Orange, 10% Rosemary, and 10% Celery Seed
Together these oils support optimal liver health to both release stored toxins and prevent imbalances from arising when exposed to environmental, personal, and emotional toxins in the future.
- Fennel - Supports the digestive system
- Orange - Of all citrus oils, orange has the strongest harmonizing properties to help your sensitive Pisces Sun, Moon, or Ascendant adapt to every environment
- Rosemary - This oils works best in small amounts to provide Pisces with a layer of protection and encouragement to leave behind people and attitudes that are not in alignment with your highest good and connection to your source
- Celery Seed - Offers relaxing properties to help calm your Pisces Sun, Moon, or Ascendant sensitivities and promote restful sleep and peaceful dreams
Scorpio Blend ♏️(Turquoise):
30% Ylang Ylang, 30% Cypress, 30% Black Spruce, and 10% Jasmine
The synergistic combination and floral aroma of ylang ylang and jasmine soften the intensity, sometimes the darkness that people under the sign of Scorpio can easily slip into. The black spruce and cypress provide depth of character that those with Scorpio crave.
- Ylang Ylang - This oil can calm or uplift, and sedate or energize, which can help the fixed nature of your Scorpio Sun, Moon, or Ascendant to adapt to the current environment
- Cypress - Promotes circulation and the release of congested, backed-up fluids. Cypress encourages your Scorpio Sun, Moon, or Ascendant to release the past, forgive, and move one to bigger and better things in life
- Black Spruce - Carries one of the highest vibrational frequencies in nature, thereby supporting Scorpio to reach their highest potential
Sagittarius Blend ♐️(Turquoise):
30% Cedarwood, 30% Copaiba, 20% Geranium, and 20% Cardamom
With the job of protecting the heart and spirit, this blend releases inflammation, excessive heat, and stagnant fluids, along with keeping negative emotions and people away.
- Cedarwood - Cedarwood's ability to harmonize and self-regulate allows it to adapt to the different needs of the body, based on stress level, time of day, and environment irritants
- Copaiba - Supports clear thinking and focused direction your Sagittarius Sun, Moon, or Ascendant. In this Sagittarius Sign Blend, Copaiba enhances the moving properties of cedarwood, geranium, and cardamom while providing a solid foundation and a grounded feeling
- Geranium - This oil has historically been used to support the aspects of the menstrual cycle that relate to blood flow. Geranium cleanses the blood and helps to cleanse negative emotions and keep your Sagittarius Sun, Moon, or Ascendant feeling optimistic
- Cardamom - Releases environmental toxins, and stimulates a healthy immune system response. Cardamom and geranium protects the heart and keeps harmful influences from affecting the spirit
Note: Don't forget to dilute your oils with a carrier oil
D I S C L A I M E R
No two natural stone are identical, it is common for crystal and stones to have imperfections, not limited to cracks or inclusions. Crystals take millions of years to form, between the earth shifting and earthquakes impurities are bound to happen.
Bottom line: Crystals aren't perfect and that's why we love them 💎