Original Roadkill Gems design! Summer is here and it's time to bring back the RKG Daisy. This Brass handmade/casted pendant features Labradorite, with a mini bail and custom flower petals. Keep your favorite essential oils and perfumes close to you.
- Custom charm
- Each Rollerball necklace undergoes 7 stages of polishing
- 2ml vial holds about 20 drops of essential oils
- Pendant is paired with a 22" Rose gold-plated Brass chain(optional sizes upon request)
A stone of transformation, Labradorite prepares the body and soul for the ascension process. This highly protective stone raises consciousness and deflects unwanted energies from the aura, preventing energy leakage. This crystal is a useful companion through change, imparting strength and perseverance.
C R Y S T A L P R O P E R T I E S
Chakra: Third-Eye, Crown, Higher crown, Soma
Crystal System: Triclinic
Chemistry: SiO₂ Silicon dioxide with impurities
Source: Italy, Greenland, Finland, Russia, Canada, Scandinavia
Energy Vibration: 6,7
Zodiac: Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius
O I L B L E N D S
Leo Blend(Labradorite) ♌️
40% Marjoram, 40% Cypress, 10% Neroli, and 10% Helichrysum
This blend supports the heart organ, energize the muscles, benefit the cardiovascular system, and calm the nervous system. If you are a Leo Sun, Moon, or Ascendant, you may have natural leadership and networking abilities that this blend highlights.
- Marjoram - This oil encourages your Leo Sun, Moon, or Ascendant to relax and enjoy your life while experiencing your soul's journey
- Cypress - Release blockages to help clear the way for Leo's and create a feeling of security all year
- Neroli - Enhances emotional connection and physical action. Neroli fosters Leo's connection to the sun when their source energy feels depleted
- Helichrysum - Uplifts your subconscious to rise above barriers that are holding you back from expressing your soul's essence in this lifetime
Sagittarius Blend(Labradorite) ♐️
30% Cedarwood, 30% Copaiba, 20% Geranium, and 20% Cardamom
With the job of protecting the heart and spirit, this blend releases inflammation, excessive heat, and stagnant fluids, along with keeping negative emotions and people away.
- Cedarwood - Cedarwood's ability to harmonize and self-regulate allows it to adapt to the different needs of the body, based on stress level, time of day, and environment irritants
- Copaiba - Supports clear thinking and focused direction your Sagittarius Sun, Moon, or Ascendant. In this Sagittarius Sign Blend, Copaiba enhances the moving properties of cedarwood, geranium, and cardamom while providing a solid foundation and a grounded feeling
- Geranium - This oil has historically been used to support the aspects of the menstrual cycle that relate to blood flow. Geranium cleanses the blood and helps to cleanse negative emotions and keep your Sagittarius Sun, Moon, or Ascendant feeling optimistic
- Cardamom - Releases environmental toxins, and stimulates a healthy immune system response. Cardamom and geranium protects the heart and keeps harmful influences from affecting the spirit
Scorpio Blend(Labradorite) ♏️
30% Ylang Ylang, 30% Cypress, 30% Black Spruce, and 10% Jasmine
The synergistic combination and floral aroma of ylang ylang and jasmine soften the intensity, sometimes the darkness that people under the sign of Scorpio can easily slip into. The black spruce and cypress provide depth of character that those with Scorpio crave.
- Ylang Ylang - This oil can calm or uplift, and sedate or energize, which can help the fixed nature of your Scorpio Sun, Moon, or Ascendant to adapt to the current environment
- Cypress - Promotes circulation and the release of congested, backed-up fluids. Cypress encourages your Scorpio Sun, Moon, or Ascendant to release the past, forgive, and move one to bigger and better things in life
- Black Spruce - Carries one of the highest vibrational frequencies in nature, thereby supporting Scorpio to reach their highest potential
Note: Don't forget to dilute your oils with a carrier oil
R O L L E R B A L L C A R E ☆
Geometrics require gentle handling. Never hold onto the bail when removing and inserting the vial. Instead hold onto the base of the rollerball. Applying too much pressure can weaken and in some cases break the bail.
D I S C L A I M E R
No two natural crystals are identical, it is common for crystal points to have imperfections, not limited to cracks or inclusions. Crystals take millions of years to form, between the earth shifting and earthquakes impurities are bound to happen.
Bottom line: Crystals aren't perfect and that's why we love them 💎